All you need to know about Prostatitis
Ladies and Gentlemen, whether you have some concerns for yourself or your partner, it’s time to discuss the elephant in the room. Prostate health awareness should not be put off until you’re in your 40’s. Like any other health issue, it’s much less stressful, and not to mention safer, to prevent an illness rather than it is to treat it.
What is Prostatitis?
Prostatitis is an inflammation and swelling of the prostate gland. According to the Prostate Cancer Foundation, “half of all men will experience prostatitis during their lifetime, and 25% of all men who see a doctor for urological problems have symptoms of prostatitis.”
Prostatitis Causes & Symptoms
There are several possible causes of prostatitis that include, but are not limited to:
- Bacterial infections
- Auto-immune response or disordered immune response
- Neuromuscular, tension or physical injury problems
- Prostate stones
Prostatitis symptoms include, but are not limited to:
- Painful urination
- Urgency to urinate
- Difficulty urinating
- Painful ejaculation
- Abdominal pain
- Pelvic pain
- Bloody urine
- Blood in semen
- Urinary retention
How to shrink the prostate naturally
Whether you’re currently dealing with prostatitis or preparing to prevent it, you always have the option to first approach prostatitis treatment the natural way, as immediate action is advised, but not necessary .
A deficiency, or simply lower levels of Zinc, has become a hallmark characteristic of cancerous prostate cells . As a result, zinc supplementation is imperative in the fight against prostatitis.
Natural Prostate Health
Natural supplements that contain these ingredients and more are appreciated by so many for best prostate health for men.
Super Prostate 7X Support 450mg
There is a significant amount of scientific evidence supporting each of their effectiveness, especially when stacked. “BoostCeuticals Super Prostate Support 7X” includes saw palmetto, stinging nettle, pygeum, pumpkin seed, and zinc. This combination of natural ingredients will help you obtain your desired health benefits without the negative side-effects that would normally accompany synthetic medications.
- Cicero AFG, Allkanjari O, Busetto GM, Cai T, Larganà G, Magri V, Perletti G, Robustelli Della Cuna FS, Russo GI, Stamatiou K, Trinchieri A, Vitalone A. Nutraceutical treatment and prevention of benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer. Arch Ital Urol Androl. 2019 Oct 2;91(3). doi: 10.4081/aiua.2019.3.139. PMID: 31577095.
- Gupta N, Bivalacqua TJ, Han M, Gorin MA, Challacombe BJ, Partin AW, Mamawala MK. Evaluating the impact of length of time from diagnosis to surgery in patients with unfavourable intermediate-risk to very-high-risk clinically localised prostate cancer. BJU Int. 2019 Aug;124(2):268-274. doi: 10.1111/bju.14659. Epub 2019 Jan 27. PMID: 30570825.
- Medjakovic S, Hobiger S, Ardjomand-Woelkart K, Bucar F, Jungbauer A. Pumpkin seed extract: Cell growth inhibition of hyperplastic and cancer cells, independent of steroid hormone receptors. Fitoterapia. 2016 Apr;110:150-6. doi: 10.1016/j.fitote.2016.03.010. Epub 2016 Mar 11. PMID: 26976217.
- Sauer AK, Vela H, Vela G, Stark P, Barrera-Juarez E, Grabrucker AM. Zinc Deficiency in Men Over 50 and Its Implications in Prostate Disorders. Front Oncol. 2020;10:1293. Published 2020 Aug 6. doi:10.3389/fonc.2020.01293
Sauer AK, Vela H, Vela G, Stark P, Barrera-Juarez E, Grabrucker AM. Zinc Deficiency in Men Over 50 and Its Implications in Prostate Disorders. Front Oncol. 2020;10:1293. Published 2020 Aug 6. doi:10.3389/fonc.2020.01293
Nelson Marques , a graduate studying dietetics has a background in mixed martial arts (MMA). He strives to lead others to live a lifestyle of wellness and balanced nutrition. His interest in sports and nutrition has led him to focus on increasing athletic performance through diet manipulation. His goal is to empower the world so others can reach their maximum potential.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent
Have any questions or thoughts? Please, feel free to ask away as you share and tag us in your post! BoostCeuticals strive to provide a community who are excited about finding the best boost they need and living the best life possible, both optimally healthy & happy!
Your Participation is the energy behind us helping you in your daily healthy boost!
3 Tips On Best Immune Health and Aging In The Coronavirus Environment
As the number of people infected with the coronavirus keeps increasing daily and millions are locked in their homes, Covid-19 is indeed one of the greatest concerns.
NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR ACNE
Jan 1 7 2019
Nov 11 2019